It's a Lifestyle!


Hey, it's Katie Ann! This is my first experience with a blog but thought I would see how this works to not only keep a sort of workout and nutrition diary for myself, but to also use it to share information and tips that work for me with my friends!

I'm a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant and no matter how long it takes, I will continue to pursue my degree, most likely in Dietetics and Nutritional Management. In the meantime, I'm currently studying for my Personal Trainer Certification which I should complete in the next couple of months and will be all too happy to spend my workdays in the gym. Nutrition and exercise are definitely my passion and main interests, so that's why I decided to make them my career pursuit as well! I have several areas of focus that I'm interested in! Since so many of my friends are having babies, I'm very interested in Pre- and Post Natal fitness and nutrition but also do alot of reading about and have great interest in sports performance training and youth fitness. I want to learn it all!! I also LOVE group fitness classes such as pilates, kickboxing, and spinning and hope to be teaching some of those soon as well!

I'm sort of obsessive compulsive about keeping track of my workouts and diet. I have a spiral-bound diary that I write my workouts and meals in everyday. I love to challenge myself and try new workouts and the diary helps me keep track of my results. I buy lots of fitness and nutrition books and magazines and have tons of articles and recipes cut out or flagged. The idea to do this blog came from so many of my friends that have called, texted, or e-mailed me asking for advice and tips with their workouts and diets... I figured this would be a great way to share more of the info that I read and find with my friends. I have lots of ideas so there will be much more to come...stay tuned! :)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Body Rock TV!


My friend Mark who is a personal trainer at LA Fitness in Beavercreek sent me a message and told me to check out this girl on Youtube.com. Wow! Her workouts are killer, not to mention her body. She shows you a large variety of interval workouts that are about 20 minutes long that you could do in your own living room. If you are up for the challenge follow her workouts that she puts up everyday. Her body and attitude will definitely keep you motivated! Everyone find her stuff at Body Rock TV on Youtube.com!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment